- Nutrition Science and Policy
- Poor diets and the resulting malnutrition in all its forms are unacceptably high worldwide and create one of the world’s greatest social challenges today. We analyze the state of the world’s diet and nutrition and provide evidence for timely and effective action to deliver on the global commitment to end poor diets and malnutrition.
- Nomura S(co-first), Yoneoka D, Tanaka S, Ishizuka A, Peter U, Rauniyar SK, Nakamura K, Uneyama H, Hayashi N, Shibuya K. Prediction of disability-adjusted life years for diseases due to low fruit intake in 2017-2040 in Japan. Public Health Nutrition. 2021; 24(10): 3156-66.
- Nomura S, Miyata H. Digitization of the approach to food and nutrition respecting individual health values. Nutrition Reviews. 2020; 78(12 Suppl 2): 46-8.
- Nomura S, Yoneoka D, Tanaka S, Ishizuka A, Ueda P, Nakamura K, Uneyama H, Hayashi N, Shibuya K. Forecasting disability-adjusted life years for chronic diseases: reference and alternative scenarios of salt intake for 2017-2040 in Japan. BMC Public Health. 2020; 20(1): 1475.
- Nomura S (co-first), Yoneoka D, Kurotani K, Tanaka S, Nakamura K, Uneyama H, Hayashi N, Shibuya K. Does Japan's national nutrient-based dietary guideline improve lifestyle-related disease outcomes? A retrospective observational cross-sectional study. PLoS One. 2019; 14(10): e0224042.
- Hashizume M, Shimoda T, Sasaki S, Kunii O, Caypil W, Dauletbaev D, Chiba M. Anaemia in relation to low bioavailability of dietary iron among school-aged children in the Aral Sea region, Kazakhstan. Int J Food Sci Nutr. 2004;55:37–43.
- Yamamoto T, Hashizume M, Kichikawa Y, Kyo H, Kondo H. A survey on attitudes and practice concerning international health. Japanese Journal of Public Health. 2001;48:963–968.