- 1. Copyright
- GHP retains copyright to all the content on this site, including text, images and documents, unless otherwise indicated. Content may not be copied, reproduced or altered without permission. However, copying or reproduction for personal, non-profit use only within your organization is permitted as long as the original sources are made clear.
- 2. Linking to this Website
- Generally, pages of this site may be linked freely, and displaying the URL of this site in magazines or other such media is permitted. Depending on the content of your website, however, you may be asked to remove your link to this site or otherwise stop displaying URLs from this site. Note that the following precautions should be observed when linking to this site:
(1) Linking to this site for advertisement or sales purposes is prohibited.
(2) Upon linking to this site, it should be clearly stated that the link is to GHP.
(3) Displaying the page of this site within a frame on your website is forbidden.
* It is unnecessary to notify GHP when displaying a link on a website or publishing a link in a magazine or other media.
* Note that the URL of this site may be changed or the page may be taken down without notice.
- 3. External links
- GHP will bear no responsibility for the content of external websites linked from pages on this site. Requests for external links are not accepted.
- 4. Cookies
- How to contact us
- Inquiries about the content of this page